Third-Street is proud to now offer the manual adjustable standing desk line from Luxor. Luxor has been creating functional furniture for work intensive environments since 1946, making them the perfect choice for your home office, studio, or as part of a gaming set up. You will find Luxor has come to find a deep understanding of what it means to build durable and reliable products at a very reasonable cost.
The Luxor high speed crank adjustable standing desk gives you the ability to find an ergonomic balance between sitting and standing during the hours you spend at your desk. Whether you want to sit or stand is completely up to you. And changeable at any moment. Simply use the high speed crank mechanism by turning the handle and in seconds you will go from sitting to standing. All without any electric power. And when you are ready to sit, once again take the handle and turn. In seconds you're off your feet and back to sitting. Nice and easy.
The roomy work surface can easily hold dual monitors plus a mouse and keyboard. The height adjustment aspect makes it nicely accommodate both shorter and taller users. Each desk comes with both leveling glides as well as 3" casters. Two of the casters having locking brakes and allow for easy maneuverability around your work area.
Standing for periods of time throughout the day not only reduces the back and neck pain associated with sitting for long periods, but also promotes better posture, blood flow, and overall health. Enjoy the health benefits of standing while increasing focus and productivity with a high-speed crank adjustable desk from Luxor.
- High speed crank allows for quick adjustment for sitting to standing then back to sitting when you are ready.
- With casters the lowest setting is 32.5". Highest setting is 48.5".
- With glides the lowest setting is 29.5". Highest setting is 45.5".
- Work surface is 47.25"W x 29.5"D. Plenty of room for all of your items.
- The laminate top color is Black Oak.
- The heavy duty frame is made from steel and has a powder coat finish.
- The maximum weight capacity is a whopping 154 lbs.
- Easily meets ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Better posture, blood flow, and overall health.
- Weight is 85 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We offer all three tiers of shipping for this product. Standard, Inside, and White Glove. Click the Shipping & Returns tab for more information. Choose shipping method at checkout.